IAA INDUSTRY NEWS: What city and state are you from?
KAY NINE THA BOSS: I’m from Santa Ana California, which is right outside of Los Angeles.

IAA INDUSTRY NEWS: What is your music background?
KAY NINE THA BOSS: I come from a extensive background of a musically inclined bloodline. Family like LaMonte McLemore of “5th Dimension” and Jessica “JJ” Jarrell; just to name a couple.

IAA INDUSTRY NEWS: Why do you want to record and release your own music?
KAY NINE THA BOSS: I’m an entrepreneur that understands the fundamentals of business. My focus is on me reaching my goals and not waiting around for someone to hand it to me. If the right deal was on the table, I may take it; it just got to make sense.

IAA INDUSTRY NEWS: What are your songs about?
KAY NINE THA BOSS: My songs range from reality, club, and self conscious music. I can guarantee that whatever mood you are in I will have something for it.

IAA INDUSTRY NEWS: Who is your fan base directed towards?
KAY NINE THA BOSS: Ages 10 to 50 years. I was influenced and raised at the end of the “Gangsta Rap” era. However, young enough to still catch a huge piece of the new music that’s put out today. Some of my music is more for the mature crowd, while some of it is for the younger listeners.

IAA INDUSTRY NEWS: Who are your musical influences?
KAY NINE THA BOSS: The list would be really long, but I’ve always loved good music no matter the artist or genre.

IAA INDUSTRY NEWS: How would you describe your music to people?
KAY NINE THA BOSS: My music comes from the heart; you feel me? I’m speaking for those that don’t have a voice or want to have a fun time.

IAA INDUSTRY NEWS: makes you stand out from other artists?
KAY NINE THA BOSS: Everyone lives a different life but share similarities that come from the environment we live in. We all gain knowledge through trials and tribulations we stumble across in life. Even with all these similarities, we all tell our stories different. We look at life differently, we take in life differently, and most of all we make it through life differently.

IAA INDUSTRY NEWS: What are some upcoming projects you are currently working on?
KAY NINE THA BOSS: I just released my new club single, “That Good”, on all online major music stores. You can also watch the video on Youtube along with other videos. I’m currently working on my next single, “Henny & Apple juice”, which is more of a conscious song.

IAA INDUSTRY NEWS: What are your career goals? Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
KAY NINE THA BOSS: To reach a massive fan base with music playing worldwide on all major radio stations. In 10 years, I see myself becoming a legendary success story.

IAA INDUSTRY NEWS: How can your fans access your music and contact you?
KAY NINE THA BOSS: Website: kayninethaboss.com
YouTube: Kay Nine Tha Boss
Twitter & IG @k9thaboss

TO BE FEATURED ON IAA INDUSTRY NEWS

CONTACT US AT INFO@INDUSTRYALLACCESS.COM

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @IAAINDUSTRYNEWS

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK @INDUSTRYALLACCESS

425 thoughts on “IAA SPOTLIGHT: GET TO KNOW – KAY NINE THA BOSS – CALIFORNIA'S HOTTEST STAR!”

1. John says:

I love this! Just all straight out and Real with it.. Always been a real fan lostening to my favorite song right now HERO in the Virgin Island.. Keep it up bro ?

2. Chanel says:

I like listening to Kay Nine Tha bosses music the old and the new. That good is my favorite song right now! Super excited about the next single your working on “HENNY & Apple juice” I know it’s gone be a banger !!!! Keep up the great work

3. Jenna Marie says:

I Love listening to Kay Nine’s music.I listen to it at work with my plugs in to get that lil energy boost since i don’t drink coffee.He turns you up and motivates you.He doesn’t flow about crap like most coming out rappers do Kay nine is real with his music and raps about day to day life.And I listen to him working out because all his songs has amazing beats that gets you turnt up..My favorite song is his on the set song..Especially the video i literally watch it on repeat.But besides his music he’s a great person.I choose him over any rapper in the industry..

4. Kay Nine Tha Boss is hands down one of the dopest artist coming out of Cali. The only indie artist I have seen stay consistent in the game. Not too many artist can be universal, concious and understand the business like Kay Nine Tha Boss. Great article and can’t wait until he drops Henny & Apple Juice sure to be another Boss banger.. Salute to the Boss.

5. Shana says:

I see you Kay nine you keep on doing what your doing because I know your going to get to where u want to be. Be the voice for those who are looking for what you u deliver in your music which is life experiences and realness. I see your ambition and I see all the good in you don’t ever change who you are for no one. I Love all your music??
    Always a supporter Kay.

6. Monica says:

I grew up with k9 he’s one of the realest people I know. Wherever we are I always find someone listening to his music people of all ages. I can’t pick a favorite song because they are all amazing. From the time he started rapping as a young kid I knew he would be someone great!

7. Percy says:

Ive been to a few of Kay Nine concerts I even listen to his music on a regular basis, I gotta say he’s definitely the most under rated artist out right now on the West Coast but I know that’s all about to change soon. Can’t wait to see what he does next, from the begging everything that he has done has only gotten better and better and I feel this is his time now.

8. Shata says:

I just have one thing to say I hope the world is ready for the K9 take over its coming!!!!!!

9. Melinda says:

Love Kaynine music! Real lyrics , real thoughts
    Humble guy with a lot of talent! Love his music

10. Say Saie says:

Ahhh I’m so happy to see you doing your thing you are the true meaning of when they say practice makes perfect are go for your goal I remember growing up and you and my brother being in his room rapping making CDs and it finally paid off I’m happy for you cousin keep doing your thing

11. KAYNINE Got heat rocc’s he definitely ge’ts it in show after show! One of the most hardest working independent MC’S i ever seen. I got to host a mixtape for him that to this day stays in the deccs and impacted the westcoast! KAYNINE videos are always interesting and got quality he definitely is a rising star and gets my STAMP OF APPROVAL ~ DJ KING ASSASSIN (Tupacs OG Producer)

12. Angie says:

I’m so glad I came across Kay Nine’s music! All of his music is %100 real and comes from the heart. I always catch myself humming one of his songs because they’re all so catchy! I’m excited to go to one of his shows in the near future and super excited for his new song to come out! Love the ambition that you have, keep it up because I know you’re going to known worldwide in the music industry!

13. GBaby says:

I’ve been listening to Kay Nine for years now. I’ve had the experience of watch him evolve into a great artist. Been to multiple shows of his and each and every time he performs with so much energy and passion. He’s a west coast artist with varieties of songs. Much love to the Boy he’s on his way up!

14. shad says:

KayNine def. one of the hardest most well rounded artist out of so cal as an upcoming artist myself a lot of my music influence comes from tha boss!keep working big homie!#socal#Oc#anas

15. prophet (alvaro romero) says:

I grew up with k9 the boss. Since I’ve met him he was determined to make music. Always on the grind. He breathes music and exhales real bars on his tracks. Besides being my homie, he is one of my favorite artists to listen to. If you hear his lyrics, you can tell he’s about it. Support real, fuck a phony. Big props to the Big Homie K9. Your future looks good my Man. I’ve always felt what’s in your heart, you love music. West,West Yall. Cali Reppin.

16. Courtney says:

Love your music! Raw & real ????

17. GRIM LOGIK SA714 says:

My boy Kay nine been putting dope shit out since day one ,hes a real one putting on for OUR CITY “SANTA ANA ” known him before the fame and everything he speaks is 100 !!!! fuck with my boy K9 tha BOSS!!! one luv #getemboys

18. TennayaNativeDoll says:

KayNine is the Boss of the West!! Big fan of his music, and his ambition to stay winning. Don’t sleep on this Artist, KayNine headin to the top Real Quick!! Much Love my boy, keep up the good work!

19. TwIsT Em Up says:

My nigga KayNine doing his thang and giving it up for the City 500%. And I can’t be mad at him for it….. All work and no sleep is his mind state so if that’s not how you think then he ain’t got time for it…. Not everyone has the datermanation that he has and that’s why so many sell they self short……. TwIsT Em Up

20. DJ Jdawg says:

My dude Kay Nine tha Boss is the truth. His stage presence is like no other. The fire he spits takes you from the streets of the hood to the Big Lights of Vegas with his word play. Everything he spits is real, nothing fake about my dude. Ive also had the pleasure of being his tour DJ for his “I Love Haters” tour. Keep giving them that work fam. #Salute

DJ Jdawg
    MP3waxx.com
    Groove Zone DJs
    World Tuned Radio

21. Jessica Powell says:

I’m glad to see all the hard work and dedication Kay Nine puts in his music He’s the new sound and man does he got talent..Each year he comes out with something better than the last..

22. Ernest says:

Always enjoyed the music. Really enjoyed the article. He put it out there a little bit. Just enough to let u no where he coming from. Stay keeping it 100% and stay on your grind! u will get where u want to be.

23. Beyond says:

When I first heard Kaynine The Boss, flow on a track I thought he has what it takes. After listening to his various styles I now know he is a true artist. Although I have only become a fan in the past two years I found his music both identifiable and relateable. From the club bangers to where he is from Kaynine is a Boss! In my Kaynine voice weeeeessst!

24. Anonymous says:

from the east coast, when I first started listening to k-9……..he was all about the west…… his music has really matured…..he got that ish I can ride too……….

25. Jessica says:

Amazing music! One of the most talented up and coming rappers I have heard! Genuinely great music, good beat and lyrics!

26. ESCOMUSIC says:

DOPE! HANDS DOWN! I SEE U CUZINGTON! KEEP MOVIN.

27. SierraSoBad says:

#Salute to you music by KayNine. Real friends support their friends future, I been listening to your music for years now. I’m happy for you and your success! Continue blessing the city with your talent and music movement.

28. Tre E. Von says:

Man my dude kaynine is one of orange counties hypes hip hop artist I been working with him for years not only is he my cousin but he is also my mentor and my teacher he taught me a lot about the game and all I can say is he is one musically talented artist…Weessssstttt!!

29. willie armer says:

Dope shit fam keep it up congrats

30. Anonymous says:

I think k nine is doing his thing and doing it good I wish him luck in the rapp seen.. I love my west coast rapp and keep up the dope beats k nine!!!

31. Tim Parker says:

Man i have known this dude since 2009 this guy is a grinder and works for everything hes got. His work ethic is one to follow and his music is dope, i bump some of his tracks in pregame during my games. Hes also a very smart individual some people may not know this but he also has a medical background so that kinda gives u a sense of the type of dude he is, very well rounded. Wish him nothing but the best.

32. Bossarone says:

My nigga Kay Nine is true Boss..I did a couple of shows with K9, he always go the extra mile for his team & his fans. Hope to hit the stage wit u again in the future. Good luck Homie

33. gerald says:

dope music ! next face of the west coast !

34. Amy says:

Im a fan of your music Kay nine tha boss!!

35. Jack says:

YOUR MY ROLEMODEL KAYNINE

36. Kim says:

I love you K9

37. Sarah says:

I’m a fan of fanyour music I love your song “that good” keep up the great work sexy

38. Trina says:

I’m your biggest fan k9 I always listen to your music every single day my favorite song is “I’m hot” please keep bringing the slaps all fire

39. Landa says:

Best rapper ever ?

40. Mike says:

Your music is fire ????

41. Jimmy says:

I been bumpin yo music everyday k9 I even got my FAM n friends bumpin yo slaps keep bringing the fire ??

42. Dominic says:

Your music is bangin ??

43. Hinano says:

Love his vibe!?? Music is fiyah!?? Much love and Aloha??

44. Mizz Thang says:

OMG Kay Nine Tha Boss, I love your music so much and you are sooooo sexy. Keep doing ya thang boo, you always will have my support 100%.

45. TONY CA$H says:

Ever since I first meet KAY NINE THA BOSS he’s been a real dude I’ve been in this industry almost 2 decades and I truly feel he’s gonna be the next to blow. I have seen all his video’s listened to several tracks and I reached out to him to be on my album .
    KAY NINE thank you for helping put California back on the map. #WESTCOASTCERTIFIED

46. Ana Amador says:

Loved what you do from the moment I saw you. Never stop doing what you love cause what you love can change the world! Listening to Fire & Flames now ??

47. K9 your music is one to speak for its self but what really always draws me in about you, is your passion and drive for your music. It’s clear to everybody that this isn’t just a hobby for you its your heart and that is what make your music amazing ! You know we love Yea and love to see you grow and your many accomplishments !!

48. Jennifer Matthews says:

Kay nine, has come a long way and I have watched him grow as a rap artist. I really enjoy his music . He is going places, God bless you!

49. KayNine got mad bars and stay with his #GrindFace on…

50. Lee says:

I’ve been a fan since the beginning. Glad to see you doing big things Kay Nine. Keep up the grind, stay focused on what is most important and have fun! You deserve it. Go get That Good!

51. Anonymous says:

West Coast stand up..get em Brandon..I watched him grow up from a young boy into this talented man..continue on your journey and I wish you luck,success and happiness..love you fam..

52. Troopz says:

Kay nine stay keepin it one hunnid!
    #support

53. Mamaz says:

Definitely my #mcm .. I love your music your swagg u got the whole package

54. Tdawg says:

Nothin buT luv kay nine you spit real shit niggas need to get on board Witt yo music

55. Stoner says:

Keep deliverin them barz!
    #wesssssssssst

56. Charmaine says:

Must admit your music is bangin kay nine! Can’t wait to hear more of it! Rep da ANAZ with your sexy ass

57. Anna says:

Good job kay nine!! Just coming to show my support for your music!!

58. Pepe LeBlanc says:

Kay Nine Tha Boss is a force to be reckoned with! Everyone who hears his music for the 1st time becomes a true fan. He is the next to BLOW on the West Coast! Soon He will be a household name! Off Top like a soft spot WessssssssssssssT!

59. jade says:

Good job with your music ^_^

60. Tim says:

Kay nine got #thatgood music

61. diamond says:

One of the sexiest rappers I know I love your song “I do it for oc”

62. James says:

Music is on point

63. Ricky says:

Wesssssssssssssst

64. Nikki says:

One of the best rappers out there feelin your music handsome man

65. Chris says:

Always listen to yo music before I go to work shit go hard

66. Brenda says:

Fan of your music kay nine tha boss! I admire your drive keep it up

67. Joe says:

I see you k9 slaps for days stay knockin
    #thatgood

68. Beejay says:

I listen to you every morning on my way to work, its good to see you being recognized for your hard work you putting in. All support here!!

69. FawkQmean says:

Stay bringing tha slapz! Anaz !!!
    West!

70. 714 says:

I love all your songs especially “I do it for oc” and “time out” look forward to hearing what u got coming next kay nine, go getta stay on the grind

71. Heather says:

One sexy ass rapper can’t wait to hear more of your music

72. Coco says:

That good – banger!!!

73. Matthew says:

Wessssssst .. “Tap out” stay on grindmode keep bringing them dope slaps

74. Kitty says:

Bomb.com k9

75. Erra says:

Hey kay nine I support your movement your music is really good my favorite song is “ass clap” yasssssss

76. Bubblebutt says:

Fuckin handsome rapper I wanna hear more from you baby

77. Kandy says:

Kay nine tha boss I support your music ? I love listening to all your songs especially “that good” and ” fire and flames”

78. Rachel says:

I really enjoy your music, your lyrics is too real

79. Maniac says:

I’ve bumpin yo music forever I still listen to all your old songs its good to see you come this far and still bringing great music to our ears, people can definitely relate to what you spit I’m your lyics I feel it keep it coming I support you

80. Luis says:

Fire & flames!!!!!!!!! Da cutt

81. Fan says:

100 % supporter of your music! Damn I love that song “how do you want it” yaawwwwwwwwwwp west!

82. Jessica R. says:

YOUR MUSIC BLOWS MY MIND UGHHHH I CANT DEAL.. I CANT WAIT FOR MORE

83. Vibes says:

Them gooonz is out!!!

84. Babycakes says:

TOO DOPE?

85. Sandy says:

Your passion and drive for your music is great I support you all the way kay nine tha boss get it daddy lmao you too bomb niggas ain’t ready for what u got comin #thatgood

86. Vanessa says:

I’m definitely a KayNine fan. I’ve been to his concerts and had the pleasure to meet. I can tell you that he puts his heart and soul on stage. Amazing songs and lyrics!!! Keep up the hard work and passion. Big things coming your way.

87. Bonnie says:

Fan of your music k9 love watching you perform live your so energetic and you get the crowd hype too! Keep it up kay nine

88. Westside says:

Wessst that’s right kay nine you gonna get to where you tryna go keep doing what u doin

89. Lilly says:

You one of the realist niggas out here all love coming my way

90. Kimmy says:

You bae!! Music is tight as fk love the look and the sound you deliver get it booooo

91. Isaiah x says:

Kay nine tha boss #thatgood

92. Keisha says:

I’m a big fan of your music kay nine , I love your style you got swagg you bring west coast music bac on the map. Santa Ana rep.

93. Serena t. says:

KAY NINE HIS MUSIC IS ALL FIRE

94. Frankie says:

????music

95. Brian says:

Lyrics is too real just love your music ?

96. Unknown says:

One sexy rap artist

97. Gabby says:

I just love kaynine all his music is bomb. I can relate to plenty of his music, he needs to be played on the radio asap! #714

98. Oc says:

I do it for oc!!!!! 714 that’s my area code yaaaaaap rep tha anaz tough kay nine love your music real shit “time out” is my jam tho get it

99. IDFWU says:

Love the slaps on yo belly of the boss mix tape and cruise control

100. Sofia says:

Hottest rapper I know. Music on point just admire you kaynine

101. Meagan says:

I respect you and your music kaynine tha boss I just love it

102. Charity says:

Lookin forward to hearing your new banger henny & apple juice kay nine!
    #supporter

103. Issac says:

Your music is awesome!

104. Donte jones says:

Kay nine got that fire that’s what I know!!!!! Off top west!

105. Secret admirer says:

I love you kay nine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

106. Monica says:

Oh where do I start, well kay nine I listen to your music on a daily basis I love everything you deliver real talk, your amazing and u have a unique style that makes you different from the rest out here, u go hard for yo city that’s wussup I respect yo grind n hustle keep bringing them slaps the sky’s the limit I support you all the way no doubt!!!

107. Carrie says:

Luv your music

108. Francis says:

100% support your movement kay nine tha boss

109. Michael ray says:

Been bump in your music everyday on my way to work gotta love your new slap ” how do you want it’

110. Future says:

Your so damn fine your music is super tight

111. Jake says:

MUSIC ISSSSSSSS FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

112. Linda says:

Handsome hood nigga damn and your music just goes.. Marry me lol

113. Unknown says:

Big big fan of your music k9 I follow you on fb,IG,and twitter I lobe your music so much I listen to you every single day your just perfect

114. Winsday says:

Hard work pays off, good interview great thoughts and always Motivation

115. Christy says:

Love your music

116. Sexy says:

One of the hottest rappers out here

117. Brandy mills says:

I see you kay nine doin big things

118. Tammy says:

Dope music

119. Curtis says:

Love your all your songs especially that good

120. Veronica says:

Bomb?

121. Gabriel says:

Flows are sick luv it straight up fire

122. Damian says:

Talented artist I feel it

123. Marymary says:

Great music

124. Brit says:

Bangers!!

125. Phatz says:

Sexy kaynine the boss love his music and swagg

126. Abby says:

Currently bumpin “how do you want it” shit go hard

127. Blaine says:

????????????

128. Cam says:

Nigga is tight af music bangin

129. Fire says:

Damn u got it that’s right music bomb

130. Joanna says:

Realist lyics ever

131. Lil mama says:

????luv it

132. Jamie says:

??bangin

133. Jodie says:

All love coming from my way your music is tight

134. Pay says:

LOVE IT KAY NINE

135. Anonymous says:

Shit go hard

136. Hottie says:

I fkn love your music

137. Deeznuttz says:

MUSIC=FIRE?

138. Goon says:

Them goonz it out! All da cuttz

139. Anonymous says:

??music

140. Sabrina says:

Ayeeeeeeee get it kay nine I see u

141. Hannah says:

Good songs

142. Daniel says:

I listen to your music all the time kay nine I’m a fan of it all

143. Unknown says:

Love it all

144. Nunyobiz says:

Bangers all day just love it

145. Baby says:

Kay nine tha boss great interview

146. France says:

Showin love from the 808

147. Yawp says:

Get it USO I see yo grind u got this

148. Crave says:

I love your music

149. Dime says:

Santa Ana on da map weest

150. Annie says:

Great song that good

151. Trey says:

One love

152. Mannie says:

Tight shit

153. Beast says:

Grindmode on I see u kay nine

154. Clara says:

Good job

155. X says:

Proud of u good music good interview

156. L o v e says:

ALL BANGERS

157. Courtney says:

????

158. Swayzee says:

Ohhhh LA LA fkn bomb

159. Bomb.com says:

Lemmi js say you got it going on. I listen to your music all the time especially time out and that good I just love it can’t wait for more music fROM u

160. Anonymous says:

Love it

161. Janice g says:

Great job

162. Dj says:

Lyrics to on point #west

163. Swagger says:

Anaz!!

164. Anonymous says:

????

165. Gina says:

#thatgood

166. Brown says:

On my way to work and home I listen to your music love that jam ” that’s what haters do” shit is all truth

167. Drew says:

Too many great songs to just point out one .. Great interview answered everything on point keep it up you are being recognized

168. Camz says:

Great work

169. Florence says:

Beast on your music!!!!! Love you k9

170. Kimberly says:

#thatgood#thaboss

171. Gifted says:

Tour truley talented

172. Stuart says:

Fly guy

173. Chris says:

KAYYYYYYYYY NINEEEEEE THE BOSSSSSSSS YOUR HUSTLE IS TOOO ON JUST LIKE YOUR LYRICS I LOVE YO MUSIC LYRICS BE REAL WITH IT REP THA ANAZ #WESSSSSSSSSSSST ??

174. Darlene says:

Salute tha boss

175. Wet says:

Gosh you are amazingly sexy and talented

176. Stephanie says:

Your music always playing in my car 24/7 I admire u I’m a fan of all your music

177. Yeeeeee says:

Showin luv from the bay
    #west

178. Leka says:

Great music a lot of good songs I like

179. Stanley says:

Salute!

180. Budda lover says:

Cait wait I’ll u drop jenny and apple juice!

181. Fam says:

KAYNINE THA BOSS!!!!!! TIGHT ASS MUSIC

182. Vixen says:

Definitely need to be recognized for your hard work you put in your music k9

183. Larry says:

I would love to do music with you one time let me know wussup west west

184. Slaps says:

You got what it takes to make it big homie I love it

185. ? says:

Love you k9

186. Anonymous says:

Lyrical spit too strong?

187. Grace says:

Your music is great

188. Francis says:

TIGHT SHIT

189. Flawe says:

Never seem to disappoint me with your music kaynine I love it

190. Zack says:

Fire! Your music too raw

191. Fan says:

#1 fan of your music I listen to you all the time you are just amazing and sexy at that fuck your my man crush everyday I see your hard work you put in your music I hope you make it big kay nine #west

192. Zeejay says:

That good and fire and flames great songs

193. Nikki bby says:

Great work

194. Gatez says:

Fuckin boss on your music!!
    #anaz#west#thatgood#alllove

195. Ray says:

Good job kaynine ?

196. Heff says:

Good slaps I sure will continue to listen to your music

197. Amanda says:

Supporter

198. Blanca says:

U deserve this

199. Toots says:

Your music is real and catching

200. Musiq says:

Your music is like an escape route from reality I just love it

201. Barbie says:

Sexy k9 daddy

202. Bino says:

Real music you bring to the table, hope you make it big

203. Venny says:

#wessst

204. Danny says:

I see you k9 doing big thangs

205. Draya says:

MR SEXY BOSS DOIN A GREAT JOB!

206. Cj says:

I do it for oc ?

207. Hustler says:

I’m literally at work listening to your song that good while I’m writing this! Lol I just love your music can’t wait yo hear more new music

208. Jen says:

High five you doing great

209. Queenb says:

Swagg and music just makes me go crazy making my panties wet lmao lovvvve it

210. Diva says:

K9 IM A FAN OF YOUR MUSIC I LOVE HOOD NIGGA AND THEM GOONZ

211. CANDIS says:

I would love to be on one of your music videos!! So sexy and your music draws my attention all the time bby

212. Karen says:

Slaps for days

213. Tisha says:

LOVE THA INTERVIEW & ?

214. FUX WIDDIT says:

Real recognize real

215. Peaches says:

I see you nine!! U got this

216. Yung says:

All love and support homie hope you make it big in the music industry

217. Coochiekilla says:

BANGIN CUTTX

218. Avante says:

Good job k9

219. Sheila says:

Wow great music I love it

220. Jerry says:

Nice songs

221. Maverick says:

Voices in my head, that good, hood nigga, we be dippin bangers

222. Sugardaddy says:

Feelin yo slapps all fire

223. Gary says:

Props to your music!

224. Guap says:

Raw lyrics u spit fire one hunnid you need to make it big out here your music bangin

225. Victoria says:

?nice job

226. Chance says:

That good!

227. Lisa says:

I love you kay nine

228. Sylvia says:

All love from daygo

229. Christina lee says:

Fire&flames and that good!! Love it

230. Tierra says:

Great job! Great music great everything

231. Lulu says:

U definitely are the hottest star out here I love your music kaynine you got what it takes to make it big out there we need to hear your music on the radio already they playin too much they need to hurry up and get widdit

232. General says:

They need to get you signed alrdy or something cause your music is bangin and I’m pretty sure a lot of fans can relate to what you spit

233. Jazzy says:

I always listen to your music!! Love it k9

234. Brandy says:

Sexy man with great music what more could I ask for lol

235. Jesse says:

Off top your music is fire

236. Kendra says:

???love it

237. Maine says:

Lyrical hunter das wussup love it

238. Rayna says:

Ass clap & I’m doin my stuff ?

239. Nancy says:

Tapppp out tappppp out wesssssst

240. Naomi says:

That good is bangin love that song and video!!!

241. Lile says:

Damn you handsome and your music is dope af

242. Qwik says:

Ayeeee u putting in work! Das wussup bringing the west coast music up again grindmode!!!! Yap

243. Josie says:

Nice job on the interview

244. Pierre says:

Tha cutts

245. Boots says:

Fuck wit it you that good baby oweeeee

246. Real says:

Still death before dishonor ” fire&flames”

247. Monnie says:

Feeling tour music kay nine

248. Destiny says:

Great rap artist

249. Sio says:

Santa Ana represent that good! Great music

250. Gab says:

In love with your music omg

251. Veronica mendez says:

Yass papi you oc finest

252. Time out says:

Time out its about to go down!! Banger right here along side that good and fire n flames can’t wait for henny and apple juice

253. Angel says:

??????the boss

254. Ashly says:

Hood nigga #west

255. Phatass says:

I’m impressed with your music you make me wanna fk u on site lmaoooo na your music though go hard and I love all your songs bump it all the time “we made it” “that good”

256. Rachee says:

Looking forward to hearing more new slaps

257. Heather says:

Love it

258. Jane says:

I be dippin!! Love that jam

259. Debbie says:

Its my money- cruise control #slap

260. Aubrey says:

Kay nine tha boss deserve to get radio play

261. Janet says:

#supportthemusic

262. Dinah says:

GREAT WORK!

263. Tiny says:

Kay nine has great music everyone who hasn’t heard his music need to definitely hop on board because their missing out on all the real lyrics he spit. Love it

264. Wayne says:

Kudos!! Great job

270. Evelyn says:

Great interview

271. Kaiana says:

??????music

272. Sherry says:

Been listening to your music kay nine glad to see you going far with it too!! Prayers go out that you get to where you want to be

273. Henry says:

Showing love to your music kay nine

274. Pretty lady? says:

Kaynine did great on his interview and he has great music!

275. Juice county says:

Great job k9 I see you doing big thangs yo music popin keep it up and fk the haters

276. Bernie says:

Love the sound and lyrics

277. Zane says:

Banger!! Get it

278. King says:

WESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST

279. Widdit says:

HARD WORK PAYIN OFF KAY NINE WE SEE YOU GO GETTA

280. Danny says:

Great music!

281. Zero says:

All your songs is real ?????? keep bringing da guds

282. Majesty says:

???u did that

283. Anonymous says:

Big fan of your music I just love it

284. Colleen says:

Kaynine doing a great job he’s good at making music I always listen to his songs with my friends

285. Eli says:

All the hits!! Support coming from ny

286. Kranium says:

Aye yo music is too dope I fux Widdit keep it lit

287. Rastaman says:

Yo music is tight lookin forward to hearing some reggae I’m sure u gonna make that fire too js like your other music

288. Remy says:

Sexy k9 got the whole package

289. Leila says:

Music on fire?

290. Lindsey says:

I LOVE YOU KAY NINE CURRENTLY LISTENING TO THAT GOOD!!!!
    #WEST

291. Leilani says:

Your music is great!!

292. Manny says:

Tight music kay nine

293. Brianna says:

Your music is slayin out here!! You sure is #thaboss

294. Nick says:

Dope shit??

295. Michelle says:

You have many great songs to just point out one! I love it stay blessed

296. Benny says:

Lyrics you spit nuhn but real shit ?

297. Aubriana says:

All imma say is WESSSSSSSSST!!!!!!!!!!

298. Anonymous says:

You definitely on some boss type movement

299. Ittybitty says:

I love you kay nine uggghhh so fine & music is fire

300. Jasmine says:

Slaaaaaayyyyyin tha music tho yasssss

301. Zeek says:

Aye mayne yo flows is tizzziigghtt I can roll Widdit mos def

302. Deborah says:

Music is great

303. Flare says:

Nigggas ain’t got shit on yo shit das real shit

304. Hunnyboo says:

YOU ON FIRE BABY I BUMP YOUR MUSIC ALL DAY EVERYDAY THAT GOOD ,THATS WHAT HATERS DO, HOOD NIGGA ALL THAT GOOD JAMS

305. ?SMOOCHY says:

???FLY AS FUCK???

306. Diamondcutt says:

714 on da map #santaana
    #thatgood
    #thaboss

307. FA-Q says:

Must admit your got what it takes to get to the top with your music , you need to hurry up and get radio play get signed up and continue to do what you love doing . all that passion u have I hear it through your music I just love it fuck all the haters and fake homies who tryna show up when u making a name for yourself . continue to grind hard and you will definitely get to where u wanna be no doubt! All love and support

308. Clover says:

Keep up the great work

309. Tap out says:

Fk the haters continue doing what u do best ..

310. Vikki says:

?u tight

311. Cleo says:

Love yo slaps

312. Herculez says:

U got nothing BT bangahz

313. John says:

Yo shit is tha biddniz shit knock

314. June says:

DAT that shit right there , that good! Yo nailed that interview

315. Maddie says:

Oweee love your songs

316. Penny says:

Your music is bangin

317. Von says:

Great music kay nine I love all your songs

318. Blake says:

U spit fire

319. Trisha says:

You got what it takes kay nine wesssst

320. Tyler says:

Tight slaps

321. Anonymous says:

I’m excited that (thanks to kay nine) real music is still out there. Kay Nine is true to life and his lyrics absolutely confirm that. His music is very real and very relative to this day and age. Even if you thought music has taken a turn in the wrong direction, Kay Nine’s strong tracks reminds us that real talent and real music still exists. Shot out to Kay Nine! Keep doing it my brotha…music needs you!

322. Aaron Brown says:

323. Gabriela Mendez says:

Kay Nine is by far the best upcoming artist that ya’ll need to look out for! His tracks are always on point! I love his music! Kay Nine for life!!! Never stop please!!!

324. Honna says:

Love your music kay nine?

325. Green says:

U got some good slapps man keep doing what u doing

326. Twist says:

Get it cuhz shit knoccn

327. Donald says:

Great interview

328. Spliff token says:

Nice job on the interview yo music go hard

329. Tina says:

SeXii boss oc finest??

330. Yolo says:

714 BABY WEST

331. Robert says:

Good music I like it

332. XXX says:

Great job with your music kay nine

333. Hype says:

U got all the jams cuz good look
    #west

334. Cherry says:

Love your songs

335. Anonymous says:

Cuz Keep doing your thang Hard work pays off

336. Aluna says:

Great music everything u spit I feel it

337. Anonymous says:

Sexy sexy sexy overload

338. Sam says:

Good job k9 your delivery was on point just like your music

339. Samantha a. says:

Listen to your music all the time even when I take a shower lol I just love vibin to it … Just so catchy

340. Dan says:

Big fan of your music Kay nine your going to make it big I can already see it now. They need to hurry up and sign you or something

341. Ron says:

Musically talented

342. Candice says:

Favorite rapper

343. Lauren says:

BEST IVE HEARD SO FAR

344. Hitta says:

Nice shit k9

345. Twerk says:

Gifted ass nigga real talk music is great

346. Biggy says:

Nailed it

347. Fusiboy says:

I be bumpin DAT good

348. Neeto says:

U got barz

349. Yesenia says:

I love your music kay nine the boss your very talented your lyrics reach out to me in many ways you even know I be feelin down and I bump your music i feel motivated u need to get bigger and so more tight music like u alrdy do

350. Captian saveahoe says:

Bangers right here one hunnnniiidd

351. Ambition says:

You got this interview plus music is fire

352. Anonymous says:

All love and support kay nine

353. Jayna says:

Gosh your handsome where they make u at lol

354. Santa ana says:

714 baby juice county my county I love your music k9 keep it up

355. Betty says:

I love you nine

356. Duckery says:

U wid da bizz

357. Fantasia says:

??????????

358. Elijah says:

Nice music kay nine got my support

359. Ten says:

U got that fire

360. Heaven says:

You got my attention fo sho music is good damn

361. Shawty says:

Man crush everyday

362. Shayna says:

On point great talent

363. Sunny says:

?????slayin

364. Gibberish says:

That Good

365. Yasssss says:

How do you want it , that good, can’t wait for henny & apple juice

366. Gloria says:

Admire your strive and ambition

367. Devil says:

Fire n flames my shit right there can’t wait for the video

368. Bob says:

Good movement

369. Pain says:

Tour music I can relate to it all life experiences

370. Anonymous says:

Struggles j js love your music

371. Sly says:

Great job kaynine

372. Hansen says:

Nothing but good songs you have

373. Johnathan says:

You did that kay nine great music very talented and lyrics are catchy

374. Siofilisi says:

Good stuff interview went good and your music is tight

375. Craig says:

Absolutely love your music

376. Harry says:

Music is ?

377. Edward says:

Showing live and support towards your grind and music

378. Brandy says:

LOVE YOUR MUSIC KAY NINE THA BOSS BIG FAN ALWAYS BUMPIN WHEN I GO TO WORK AND COME HOME I JUST LOVVVVEEEEEE IT
    WESSSSSSSSSSSSSST

379. Sarah says:

dammit you got it going on fosho with your sexy ass k9

380. Jennifer says:

Fabolous music

381. Gregory says:

You got that fire lyrics is raw

382. Kennel says:

Flexin on everyone here yo slapps go harder then most rap artist I heard

383. David says:

You deserve to be signed

384. Freddy says:

Love your music shit is hard core

385. Jaz says:

Yo you got mad flows though kay nine I respect your music and what you have to offer not many can pull it off like you do, I must admit that your ambition and drive is amazing and your lyrics is raw and real I just cannot see you not making it big out here good luck to you and bless you,

386. Tiffany says:

I’m a fan of your music that’s without a shadow of doubt!! That good is banging and fire & flames !!!! I can’t wait till you drop henny & apple juice ??? look forward to hearing more of your music kay nine! You’ve come a long way and the sky’s the limit ?

387. Nicole says:

Great music/interview

388. Sepi says:

You got some good hits

389. Darius says:

Great job on thus interview and great music you have my support

390. Vee says:

Love your music

391. Jin says:

That good is hot!!! Video bangin too keep up the good work

392. Frank says:

Your music should be recognized around the world that’s how good you are in my opinion, u got what it takes to be up there kay nine

393. Moses says:

Nothing but love and support towards your music

394. Ceenut says:

Slapping yo cutts on my way to work shit bangin grindmode

395. Noah says:

Lyrics be hella on point ??

396. Mariah says:

Kay nine the boss is a handsome man with ambition and passion for his music I love it

397. Toof says:

Good shit man!

398. Rudy says:

Love your music

399. That good says:

Fan of your music k9 your delivery is always to the T you hustle hard daily and your outcome is just amazing I can’t see you NOT getting a deal or making it big keep up the great work

400. Peter says:

Good music???

401. Layla says:

Kay nine I love your music

402. Junedawg says:

Keep doing what you doing kay nine its being recognized

403. Pops says:

Music is fire?

404. Jim says:

Tight ass music lyrics dope

405. Benjamin says:

Support from my end! Keep doing it flows is bangin

406. Anonymous says:

407. One for the Pros. KayNine Tha Boss is here to stay with such hits as “I Do It For OC”, “Throw Ya Hood Up”, “Puttin On”, “On the Set” and “24HRS” This Game Changer has changed the game plan for 2016 and beyond…Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttttt Coast Style! We had the honors to interview him for our publication and the #ThugInOc keeps it rippin! #DoIt4OC and we can hear ’em from Cashville TN screamin’ Wesssssssssssstttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

408. Anonymous says:

409. Haydee says:

I’m supporter of kaynine, we used to work at the same club back in 2008 _ 2010. In the southern part of as diego, love his music and will continue to support his music career. Ms pretty p..